Henna starts Saturday, April 21 at Midnight Sun.

It's finally warm enough to make a good henna paste on the porch, warm enough to show some skin, play in the sun & get some henna. Thanks much to all my good friends at Midnight Sun for welcoming me back this year. I will be doing henna most all sunny Saturday afternoons at 1055 Park Street in Jacksonville, Florida. (Historic Riverside District.) I usually start sometime after noon. My first day will be Saturday April 21.


You are welcome to stop by the shop and walk in for your henna, but it is a good idea to call first to be sure I'm in. As well, if you want a large design, or traditional henna, it may be better to make an appointment. You can reach me at (904) 993-7466.
I have lots of pattern books to choose from... but feel welcome to bring your own design.


Namaste, Ann George
You have read this article henna tattoo jacksonville florida with the title Henna starts Saturday, April 21 at Midnight Sun.. You can bookmark this page URL https://blogarttattoo.blogspot.com/2007/04/henna-starts-saturday-april-21-at.html. Thanks!