026 [first cover] - 027

027




Date: June 22, 2009
Tattoo: Dedication | Determination | Elevation
Location: Right under arm | Chest | Left under arm

He wanted it filled in. I wanted to finish it. But he decided to save that part for another day.


026 | first cover | wip

I forgot to take a picture of it before starting. I remember just as I started covering it.

Click to zoom in (as with EVERY picture posted on the site)

Date: June 22, 2009
Tattoo: Custom Mario (nintendo) bomb, freehanded on skin.
Location: Right wrist

He'll return so I may feel in the smoke (lower left of feet), and make the shoes black (The red didn't show up on his skin very well ).
You have read this article 11M / 13M / 4RL / 7RL / chest / cover / first / freehand / script / under arm / wip / wrist with the title 026 [first cover] - 027. You can bookmark this page URL https://blogarttattoo.blogspot.com/2009/06/026-first-cover-027.html. Thanks!